Funds We Manage
In addition to separate account management for individuals and institutions, KCM acts as advisor to a broad line-up of mutual funds through the Buffalo Funds.
The Buffalo Funds are available direct and through numerous fund platforms for IRAs, taxable accounts, and corporate 401(k) plans.
KCM is the founder and advisor to the Buffalo Funds, a group of ten no-load, actively-managed mutual funds. The Funds represent a full range of capitalization size and growth and income options. They are available to help our private clients achieve investment diversification and reach their long-term financial goals. The Funds are also popular choices for 401(k) plans and are used by many Fortune 500 companies.
- Discovery (BUFTX / BUITX)
- Early Stage Growth (BUFOX / BUIOX)
- Growth (BUFGX / BIIGX)
- Large Cap (BUFEX / BUIEX)
- Mid Cap (BUFMX / BUIMX)
- Small Cap (BUFSX / BUISX)
- International (BUFIX / BUIIX)
- Dividend Focus (BUFDX / BUIDX)
- Flexible Income (BUFBX / BUIBX)
- High Yield (BUFHX / BUIHX)